So I’ve decided to share my goals for 2016 in 3 categories: Fitness, Reading, and Life.
1. 9 min mile run
2. 5km in 30 min
3. Forearm handstand
4. Bridge (wheel pose)
5. Drink 100 oz/day
6. Cardio 3x a week
7. Weight training 4-5x a week
8. Track ALL food
9. Weigh 135-140 lbs
10. Take vitamins and supplements daily
So I’ve picked 3 different reading challenges:
* book to movie adaptation
I’m going to aim for 12 books withing this challenge.
* colour challenge
Read nine books in the following categories:
1.”Blue” or any shade of Blue
2. “Red” or any shade of Red
3. “Yellow” or any shade of Yellow
4. “Green” or any shade of Green
5. “Brown” or any shade of Brown
6. A book with “Black”
7. A book with “White”
8. A book with any other color in the title/on the cover (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
*52 books in 52 weeks
Well this one is self descriptive. Any type/style of book counts. The 21 books from the other challenges can count towards this one as well.
1. Blog regularily – I’m going to aim for 4-5 posts a week.
2. Stop the negative body image talk – I want to limit/stop talking so negatively towards my body. It only makes me more depressed and causes me to myself and nothing I do feels like I’m doing enough.
3. Play video games – I love them but never make time for them. I want to start making time.
4. Work on my PT and Nutrition courses – this means I have to renew my courses and actually buckle down and take them.
5. Reduce Debt and Save – easier said then done, but I’ll be starting a FT job in the new year so it’s possible to get my finances back in order.
That’s it for now. I’ll review these at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months in. If I achieve a goal I may adapt it or add new one to help keep me accountable and have something to work towards. I’m also going to try to find a race or two in the area.
What are your goals? Do you have categories or just a set of goals?
Happy New Years! 🎉